- Do you want to save your sanity? Be grateful.There is so much negative and wrong information in the news today. It is vital to stop and take note of all the good. Yesterday I had an early class and so woke before sunrise. How often do we appreciate the beauty of the dawn? Even before the sun comes into view, the sky begins […]
- Are There Dogs In Your Bed?Do you sleep with your dogs? If not, why not? It is the greatest pleasure to have a warm body next to your own with absolutely no agenda except to love you. I have always slept with my dog since I was ten years old and got my first dachshund, Rowena. She was a smooth […]
- Do You Dare Fly the Flag?September 2, 2020 Recently someone posted a question on Facebook. The question was “Would you fly an American flag in your yard?” My answer was an assured YES! Do you have a flag flying in your yard? Do you have any doubts or reservations about flying the flag publicly? Almost as long as I can […]
- No Systemic Racism. It Simply Is Not True.This is a message I received from a school, which I won’t name: “Following our listening forums with Black alumni and families and similar sessions with other alumni and families of color, we continue our series…Forums for White Students, Families, and Alumni.” The horrific police shooting on Sunday of Jacob Blake makes clear that these […]
- Do Something Risky!Stop being so afraid. Do something risky. Believe you are right.
- Where are we going?People have fallen into Lock-Step in fear of the virus. What has happened to our American ingenuity, our drive to succeed, conquer all obstacles?
- It is BlackmailThere is a message that should go to all clubs, organizations, schools, outdoor venues and of course, churches. You are being blackmailed! One can’t help but notice how all clubs, organizations, venues et c. as well as practically everyone else, have just capitulated and given in to Big Brother over masks and social distancing. It […]
- Balloons in the Morning.Gorgeous morning. It began with three balloons. The sound of their burners crept into my consciousness as I let the dogs out the living room doors. They soon appeared in the distance, three colorful but unique designs rose slowly from the tree line to the east. There is something majestic about hot air balloons. They […]
Subscribe to Bonnie’s Blog!