20 ideas for life
1. Be a student of life. Learn something new every day. The day you stop learning is the day you begin to become obsolete. Never stop learning.
2. None of us is Perfect. The sooner you know this in your heart, the sooner you can start being excellent. Begin every morning fresh and ready for whatever challenges await you. Try harder than you did the day before. Never give up. You can achieve that which seemed impossible.
3. Play the hand you were dealt. Find ways to go on. When you are in Hell, keep on going. Burrow through if you cannot go around. Adversity builds character.
4. Let others know where you Stand. It is OK to be uncompromising when someone infringes on your core values.
5. Avoid over explaining yourself. Be confident about who you are.
6. No Excuses. Excuses are a waste of time and energy. Replace them with a plan for improvement. Never blame others when you are at fault.
7. Discover Yourself. Find your passion, your life purpose, and take the necessary action to achieve it. Don’t let anyone talk you out of it.
8. Never fear a challenge. If we knew how powerful we actually are we would never hesitate. If you want something with single minded focus you can find a way to have it.
9. Balance your life. Write down what’s most important to you. Make a list and then revise it. Sometimes it helps to make two lists. One for the things we want and a second one for the things we do NOT want. Remember to focus on the list of things you do want.
10. Serve others. When things seem difficult or you start to feel sorry for yourself the very best antidote is helping someone else.
11. Always do your homework.To reduce uncertainty and fear research before you actually begin anything.
12. Work like a devil.Wishing will not make it so. Plan what you need to do and then begin doing it. Don’t skimp. Don’t procrastinate.
13. Manage your time.Do you know the difference between urgent and important things? Do you make the correct choices? Be flexible, but stay focused on your goal. Allow time for the things that can eat up your working hours, such as email. But when the time is up; STOP.
14. Finish what you started. Avoid the urge to leave one task for another. Try to finish one before beginning a new effort.
15. Remember to ask for help. Choose a mentor. If you cannot find one who will help you all the time, opt for small bits of someone’s time. Don’t try to do everything yourself. There is no shame in asking for help.
16. Don’t take things Personally. Be humble, have a sense of humor, don’t take yourself too seriously. Your self confidence will help people to see that you are comfortable in your own skin.
17. Stay Ahead of the Curve. Be proactive, Take the initiative, Brainstorm with the big picture in mind. Don’t hesitate to innovate.
18. Day Dream as much as you can. Daydreamers are successful. Some of the most famous inventors and businessmen dreamed their successes into being before implementing them.
19. Be A HEROINE. Forgive your enemies and keep them close. Anger and resentment are killers. Lighten your load and forgive everyone.
20. Love yourself first. Become your own first priority. Strive to be the best you, the one you have dreamed you are.